- 2 cups cooked Black Beans, drained of all liquid
- ½ cup granulated Sugar of choice
- ⅓ cup Cocoa Powder or Carob Powder
- 8 scoops Neocate Advance*
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. Egg Replacer mixed with 3 tbsp. of Warm Water
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla Extract, real or imitation (optional)
- Non-stick oil spray
*Always use the scoop provided in the Neocate tin.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C. Coat muffin tin with non-stick oil spray.
- Place all ingredients in a blender/food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour enough batter into each muffin case to fill about halfway.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the brownie comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool in muffin tin for at least 5 minutes, then transfer brownies to a baking rack to cool.
- If using canned black beans, you will need two 300-400g cans.
- Makes about 30 mini brownies, depending on size of muffin tin/case
- Opening oven door during baking may cause brownies to collapse.