- 2 tbsp. milk-free Margarine, such as Nuttelex Original
- 2 tbsp. Cornflour
- 120 ml Water and 4 scoops Neocate Advance* – prepared
- 2 tbsp. Chicken Stock (if permitted) or Vegetable Water
*Always use the scoop provided in the Neocate tin.
- Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
- Add the cornflour.
- Gradually add the prepared Neocate, stirring all the time.
- Add the stock or vegetable water.
- Stir over a medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Serve with vegetables, or use with chicken and pumpkin bolognaise and permitted pasta.