Your Doctor is the best person to decide if your baby has a cows’ milk allergy. Some of the questions your Doctor may ask you during your visit are:
- What signs and symptoms does your baby have?
- Is there a family history of allergies?
- Is your baby breastfed, formula fed, or both?
- How often does your baby feed and how much milk do they have at each feed?
- Is your baby putting on weight?
To make the most of your visit to the Doctor, it is a good idea to be prepared. So keeping track of your baby’s symptoms will come in handy. Your Doctor will use this information about your baby’s symptoms and medical history to decide whether allergy tests are needed and, if so, which type of test would be suitable to confirm if your baby has a cows’ milk allergy.
To help you keep track of your baby’s symptoms we have developed the Neocate Village App
Download it now!
If you think your baby might have cows’ milk allergy, you should talk to your family Doctor (GP) or Paediatrician as soon as possible