- 100g Chicken breast, skin removed, minced (or other minced meat as permitted)
- 1 cup Pumpkin
- ½ cup Zucchini
- 1 cup Water
- 1-2 tsp. of Oil
- 2-3 scoops of Neocate Advance* per serving
*Always use the scoop provided in the Neocate tin.
- Peel and chop the pumpkin into small pieces.
- Grate the zucchini.
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the chicken over a medium heat.
- Add the pumpkin and water. Bring to the boil and then allow mixture to simmer for approximately 10 minutes until the pumpkin is soft. When soft, mash the pumpkin with a fork.
- Add the grated zucchini and continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Allow to cool. Add the 2-3 scoops of Neocate Advance just prior to feeding.
- Serve with pasta or rice spaghetti, or with cooked white rice, ensuring these contain only permitted ingredients.
- The vegetables in this recipe can be replaced with other permitted vegetables.
- The chicken bolognaise sauce can be frozen.